Thursday, July 24, 2008

le sat, la sat, LSAT


Well not much new in the Wilde life of things... at least nothing that is on the blog level.
I started LSAT classes as I think I have told anybody within ten feet of me. ever.
But it's so far interesting... some days I am improving, others digressing.

And no matter what, I go to sleep dreaming about the chimps getting tested, what order to play music in, etc. etc. 

Russ has been under the weather the past few days, but he is on a speedy course of recovery! Yeah!

Hope all is well with ya'll!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are such a trooper for going through that! I don't know when I'll be ready for my next real class. I'm so excited that I'm finally done with school I can't picture going back anytime soon.

Ok, so this weekend, let's get together!! Brian comes in Saturday night, so maybe Monday?

Jennifer said...

Ooh, and guess what? I'm about to start studying for the GRE!! nto as hard i know but for me... oh man it's bad.

Sarah Keith said...

Russ & Chow, you nailed me. You have called my 'secret life' and now I don't know what to do with myself. Now that my secret life is exposed, I'm completely at a loss of what to do. Farewell Pitt. Farewell wife. Farewell Wildes.

On second thought, I'm glad you found our blog and keep in touch. I'm sorry I didn't buy your place in St. George; I hope you guys got a good price.

MPk said...

Question: So, what do you get when you comment on a person's blogspot while your wife's account is signed in? Answer: Look above.

I feel cool. Great to hear from you guys. Good luck on the LSAT!