Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I hate these things, but I saw it on Ashley's so here it is!
1. Did you date someone from High School? Yes, quite a few.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1989 Chevy Lumina
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in High School? Uh... there seems to be a lot! But I think the worst was when we were getting ready for the dance co. concert and I was unlocking the dressing rooms for us to change. I unlocked one room and when I opened it one of my teachers was in there going to the bathroom! So awkward!
4. Were you a party animal? No
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in Choir senior year.
7. Were you a nerd? Kind of. It was so easy, there wasn't much to be nerdy about.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Water Polo, Dance Co?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? No.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I think Ms. Cluny for psychology! I really didn't like any of them. From seminary, Bro. Bird
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Wherever. Whoever was hanging out with me that day, I sat there. I didn't have a spot.
13. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, way too many mean girls!
14. What do you remember most about graduation? I was so tired from mono, I slept through it all. I remember a few snotty comments from some girls...
15. Where did you go for Senior Skip Day? I don't know, I probably slept because I was really sick.
16. Have you gained weight since then? Yeah, and I'm taller too. : )
17. Who was your prom date? Sophomore year: Jack Samples Junior year: Gabe Lance Senior Year: Khai Vinh
18. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No.
19. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Slow down, so you don't get sick! Don't worry about the cool kids and have fun.