It's been 3 years since Russ and I got married. We are apart this year, which seems to happen every odd year (well, the two we've had now).
Here are some facts about our wedding you may/may not know or may/may not care about:
- We were married in Canada, where his mom and dad were married, and his grandparents were sealed.
- We were the only wedding that day at that temple. We were fawned over by all.
- We showed up about 20 minutes early. The temple workers said, "you're early! Couples are never early to their wedding!" Well... we were excited.
- We got married at 5:23 pm (Russ's mom was watching the time, totally tracking it down to the minute that her baby boy got married).
- After we got married, we hugged family and friends and went on our honeymoon. Everyone else went for Chinese.
- We partied beforehand with the family. We had lunch in a carriage museum.
- We love to roadtrip! So we started our honeymoon in Glacier National Park. Then we went to Helena (MT), Salt Lake (UT), Manti (UT), Austin (TX), Las Vegas (NV) and finally to St. George.
- We exchanged wedding rings on March 17, @ a lake in Glacier Park. I don't remember what we said, but it was romantic because we both cried.