Friday, April 9, 2010

True Friends

When times get tough, you find out who your true friends are. This last weekend I had some car problems and I began to feel like the little red hen, no one would help. I was super stressed with school and Russ ended up driving up in the middle of the night on Sunday morning to help me out, and just to let me know I was loved. (Best husband ever). In the meantime, while I took my car to a mechanic (who turned out to be shady, and gave me unsolicited weight loss advice) I found some true friends down the street.




That sign says: Mix Delicia Mexican & Chinese Restaurant.
I had Mexican, I'll have to come back and try the chinese...

My waiter. He was only about 15, but SO kind. Big tips for this sweet boy.


Why is he sweet? He brought me a squeeze bottle of guacamole. So good.


I realize my posts lately have been about food. Law school finishes at the end of April, and I promise that more exciting posts will occur. But for now...

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I realized that all I take pictures is of me eating. I am with you. I love food. We can't help it!