Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Date With Russell

So Russ and I have been pretty busy this last month and needed to rekindle our relationship. SO we dated each other for a whole day. This is how it went:



Started off at the temple. But we didn't take a picture. So enjoy this one:


Then we went to Pirahna Killer Sushi to use a Group-on for Lunch


Then to the Cronkite Exhibit at the LBJ Museum





I really enjoyed the Museum. I love being married to a news junkie... not to mention a foodie:


This is me at Holy Cacao, which has been featured on the Food Network.

This is me eating the peanut butter, dipped in chocolate cake ball. It was delicious.


Then to top it off, we went to cheese fest at Central market. Had the best parm ever! After this we went and got our halloween costumes together (pictures forthcoming when Halloween is here).
Then it was off to bed! Great date to fall in love all over again!

**********************************************************************

A quick shout-out!
My friend José competed in the Texas Administrative Law Moot Court Competition. He took 1st place, and I am so proud! Congrats to José.





No comments: