- My iPhone was my alarm clock. I hit snooze 3 times.
- I used my phone to listen to music while I showed.
- I used my phone to read my daily pregnancy update on what to expect. Because of this I'm going to buy a hotpad for when my lower back starts to kill.
- I used my phone to play Scrabble with my husband, brother-in-law, and friends.
- I used my phone to check my bank accounts and make sure we weren't broke.
- I used my phone to read law articles from the ABA/
- I checked my e-mail on my phone.
- I text message my husband to let him know that his prayer from family prayer has been answered.
- I checked Facebook.
- I used "find my iPhone" to stalk Russ.
- I used my iPhone to check the class schedule at Gold's Gym.
- I used my iPhone to read and prepare my Relief Society lesson for this Sunday.
- I used my Mac to Skype with my dad.
- I used my Mac to create a flier for a law school event.
- I used my Mac to create a slideshow and power point for law school.
- I used my Mac to finish my yoga training.
- I used my Mac to take a tutorial on legal research. 3 tutorials actually.
- When the school's internet failed, I used my iPhone to find a phone number.
- I used my Mac to play Plants v. Zombies.
- I used my Mac to listen to Arcade Fire while I studied.
- I used my Mac to listen to a lecture from BarBri- to study.
- I used my Mac to register for law school classes.
- I used my Mac to calculate and review my reward points to see if I had enough to get a plane ticket to Canada.
- Later tonight, I will use my phone for scripture study, while I'm apart from Russ.
- Later tonight I'll talk to Russ and say family prayer.
This weekend I used my phone to read the Constitution and a little about the founding fathers. I just can't imagine my life without it- I don't think I'd be able to do what I do. To be in law school and apart from Russ and yet stay as close. Sure, I'd use a PC. But I don't think I would be able to create as much (movies, editing photos, etc.). And I would have WAY MORE hassle.
I can't recall the number of times I've had a problem with my laptop or iPhone and taken it to the Apple Store and had it fixed or replaced- in seconds- for free.
Thank You Steve Jobs.