Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Day in the Life, and Other Ramblings

Here is what I did today:

  • Woke up at 6 am
  • Got ready and left for Dallas at 7 am
  • Drove past two cute towns to go to with Russ: Czech and Italy (pronounce It-lee)
  • Got lost in Dallas, but found a street called Lover's Lane
  • Made it to the Dallas Temple and did an endowment session
  • Got lost in Dallas, trying to go to Forth Worth. Drove a large part of the President George Bush Turnpike.
  • Found Fort Worth, and searched for parking near Texas Wesleyan School of Law
  • Found parking and changed into my suit on the side of the road (I'm a ninja at this thanks to water polo in high school)
  • Met with the CLEO folk and talked with some recent law school grads (who were employed!)
  • Sat at a table of law school hopefuls and answered their many questions about the application process.
  • Drove back to Waco (I didn't get lost!)
  • Fell asleep for a half hour.
  • Woke up, talked to Russ, and drove the the law school.
  • Studied
  • Briefed for Civ. Pro.
  • Wrote this blog
What a Saturday! Well, at least I got a nap in. Truly folks, I am so happy in my life right now. I feel like Arthur "Killer" Kane when he played Morrissey fest.
To close, here's what I looked like watching the R.S. Meeting. I think I accidentally said a few "amens" aloud. My fellow studiers gave me some queer smiles. I love you! Have a great night!


1 comment:

Megs said...

so I think I have a picture almost identical to that one where you are about to put something on a fork into your mouth... love ya!!!