Monday, July 12, 2010

I woke up in a car...

I didn't really wake up in a car.

But I feel like I know what Andrew McMohan was talked about when he wrote those lyrics. Life goes so fast, and I find these little moments while my head is spinning that I think, "This is wonderful".

I'm sad to see the summer is on its last leg. I'm sad to have completed my last big trip.

But one more year of law school down means one year closer to a full life beginning.

So, I'll tell you about my adventures over the next few blogs. For now, I'm nostalgic that the present remain the present. In my mind, the two weeks are not the past, something to be blogged about. They are still the present. I am still taking them in and reveling in what they were. I mean are. : )



4 comments:

Hilary said...

I love this post. I love nostalgia. I totally get it. And I too am sad that summer is flying by....and I'm already mourning your return to Waco.

All Because two people fell in love said...

I have been feeling really nostalgic as well. I would say its in the air but we are breathing different air. :)

Cassie said...

Wait- is summer almost over? I don't believe it. And I won't.

MaryPosa said...

That song. OH that song.

Every single time i hear it i get all tingly and the nostalgia hits me like ocean waves.

I love this.

and you.

:)