Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011: The Year of the Law School

As I wrote my blog for yesterday, I realized something about 2011: I will spend the bulk of it in law school. That thought is depressing. Because that means I won't be spending it with friends. Or with Russ. But, it does mean that 2012 will be a lot more enjoyable.

With that in mind, here are my goals for 2011:
  • Law School
  • Keep up the workout schedule I started last year
  • Finish Team of Rivals
Mostly I want to feel like I got a lot of work done when 2011 is done. It's not going to be a 'fun' year. It's a preparatory year for the rest of my life and my career. But I am optimistic that there will be glimmers of joy, friendship, and craft-food-er-noons.

My resolutions this year are simple. But it is with good cause. I remember in last Sunday's RS lesson we talked about what a tree does when there's a drought. It doesn't do anything. Just maintains. Well, 2011, I plan on just maintaining this year.





No comments: