Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baris- The Best Italian Restaurant I've Ever Been To...

Waco, TX. Most people have never been here. Or if they have, they think there's not much to it.

I would have thought the same thing, if I didn't live here for part of my life. Waco is actually very beautiful, very fun, and has a lot of GREAT restaurants.

The one that strikes my fancy recently is Bari's. Or Baris.

Now, I grew up on Italian food. My mom served her mission in Italy and so she often made variations of Italian food into casseroles (Turkey Tetrazzini was a favorite). Because of this... I don't like italian. 

I think I can count on one hand the times I've been to that celebrated restaurant "The Olive Garden".

And If my husband ever says, "How about Italian food?" I gag immediately.

Well folks, NO MORE! Bari's has brought me to LOVE Italian food. And I'll show you why:



Pink Sauce.... YUM!

No comments: