Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

  • Up since 5:30 am
  • Drove 127 miles
  • Found my apartment had flooded while I was gone.
  • Attended classes
  • Recited a case for Constitutional law (this one, in case you're curious)
  • Witnessed for some student-attorney friends
  • Went to the gym and got my butt kicked by J. in the RPM's class (dude calls you out in front of everybody)
  • Went back to the law school. At dinner. Alone. 
  • Studying in the library with my favorite 1L's.
  • Looking forward to sleeping on my friend Kristen's couch tonight. Such a good friend.
Focus on the Positive:

  • My friend James said I did 'really awesome' reciting my case in Const. Law
  • My friend Sophelia told me I should receive the All-American Award. She's so sweet.
  • I found my earring when it popped off changing clothes to go to the gym.
  • I got to listen to my favorite morning show this morning while driving.
  • J at the RPM's class told me I did a 'great job for it being my second class w/ him.
  • My friend Kristen is letting me sleep on her couch so I don't have to sleep in my stinky apartment!
  • This Train song played in my RPM class. Reminded me of how I'm in love with Russ. Then this Bruno Mars song played on the radio while I drove home from the gym. This reminded me of the great weekend we had together. And that it was 7 years ago this month I proposed to him. I'm even more in love now.


All in all I think today was a win. Life is Good.

No comments: