Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Own Personal J


Ok, I've got a secret: I love that show "America's Next Top Model". But chances are if you know me well, then you know this. Truth is, I'm awful at keeping secrets.

But one of the things I love about the show are the J's. 
{photo}
{photo}


They're not on a whole lot lately it seems.... um, actually I haven't seen the show in a while. So they may be on but I don't know.

But the are really critical and really drive the contestants to be their best. I guess they're analogous to the coaches on The Biggest Loser. But I don't watch that show, so I'm just guessing.
{photo}
Anyway! The point is I started a spinning class at Gold's last week and the instructor is this type of person. I love his class. I feel pushed to work extra hard and he will call you out if you're being lazy. Oh, and his name is J. too. 

One of my favorite things about this class is the little quips he says in classes. Which is why I wanted to write this blog entry, I wanted to remember something he said today in class. 
He said, "commitment means accountability."

I like that. Maybe it's not his original thought. But I had never heard it before and I like it.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I need a J. That gym is so hard to get to. For no reason than pure laziness. I am going to take the quote to heart. Ok... GYM tonight!

All Because two people fell in love said...

i really like that quote. I just might have to steal it. Thanks!