And I'm in the dreaded Practice Court. This means (so far):
- Class from 7:45-3:30 pm
- 200+ pages to read every night
- Kicked out of class and assigned a memo if you don't know what's going on... even if you've read.
- No sleep. I've been studying from 3:30-12 or 2 am every day. Ick....
- 9 weeks of this with 5 out of the 70 students failing....
- Campus Radio: Why it's good to have someone edit your great ideas
- Friends who tell you the truth and why they're awesome
- How I volunteered myself on the 1st day of class... something unheard of in PC.
- My best friend is coming to visit me! YAY!
Until I have time to write about this, enjoy this picture (this is me listening to my online research training while I write this blog):