Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In Remembrance of My Workout Days- R.I.P.

With finals going on, I haven't been to the gym in a long time. Well, since last week.
Still, I'm eating more because I'm stressed with finals. I'm drinking more carbonated beverages because I'm stressed with finals.

So I want to take a moment and remember the glory days of the gym.


See this cute blister? This is from my spinning class with J. Speaking of J., last week in class he cut his hand (right in-between the knuckles). Blood was everywhere. he was in the middle of teaching class and just kept teaching. Kept pushing up some giant imaginary hill. He's so extreme. I'm always impressed.

But here I sit. Eating my second breakfast like a hobbit. About to review state-action in preparation for my Constitutional Law final tomorrow. Sigh, I'll see you again soon workouts. Someday...







No comments: