Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Motivation

Planning always motivates me to work hard through finals. So here's what I'm planning to do when I finish finals on April 29th.

April 29th: Feed missionaries

April 30th: Some sort of secret date to celebrate my birthday with Russ

May 1st: Fast Sunday. Church. LAZY SUNDAY.

May 2nd: Float the River. Maybe Kayak. Clean the house. Catch up on the weeks of TV on the DVR.

May 3rd: Float the River. Maybe Kayak. Arcade Fire in the evening.

May 4th: Float the River. Maybe Kayak. Clean out my closet. Shop for a sewing machine. Make Russ dinner.

May 5th: Float the River. Maybe Kayak. Finish my crochet projects. Prepare my Relief Society lesson.

May 6th: Float the River. Maybe Kayak. Start studying for the summer quarter.

May 7th: Float the River. Maybe Kayak. Date night with Russ.

May 8th: Church. LAZY SUNDAY. Cry at 8:00 pm because I have to go back to school. Smile because I don't have to leave until 8:00 the next day.

YAY!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Add in having lunch with me on a handful of those days and that will be PERFECT.

Rebex said...

I'm done at 12:30 on Mon, Wed, and Thurs that week. I'll with you if you go floating on any of those days. :)