Thursday, December 1, 2011

March 2nd is Going to be a Great Day!


This is my awesome mother-in-law and her 3 magnificent sons! She single handedly raised these amazing guys (they unintentionally all wore black in this picture. Natural Johnny Cash's).

I LOVE all three of them. Obviously I love Russ. But from the moment I met my in-laws, I loved them. And I thought they were awesome. Which was weird, because I thought in-laws were these awful monsters that ruined your life.

Well, I am THANKFUL that my in-laws are so cool. Their joys are my joys. Their sorrows are my sorrows. And there is much joy coming this Spring for Brother #2!


Yup, Randy is off the market. All you single ladies out there, you missed out on being part of the coolest family. Go somewhere else to find a Phase-10 master, Mandarin-speaking, computer genius.

And Linda, congrats! 
Welcome to the family.
You were cool before (she's a pastry chef) but you are so much cooler now with this AMAZING family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful comments! 2012 is going to be so fun!

B

All Because two people fell in love said...

This is cute because I had the same thought about in laws. I am so glad I was wrong. My in laws are my best friends. I always say one of the great things about marrying joe was getting to be apart of his family. Im so glad you get to have the same experience.