Thursday, November 22, 2012

Because I Have Been Given Much...

has it really been almost a year since I've last posted?

Well, I couldn't let today pass me by without posting what I call a "Thankful-mony". It's like a testimony and an award speech wrapped into one.

So this Thanksgiving the Wilde's look back and see a year full of blessing, large and small. So many to count, that I cannot count them all. But let's hit the big ones...

Sadly, I am out of storage space to put pictures on here... So I'll just mention the things that have made me break down and cry a few times today, even though there are no pictures accompanying them.




1. That Phoenix made it out of the NICU and is doing so well.
2. That I graduated from law school, and I have moved on with life!
3. That I passed the Texas Bar Exam, and I am a licensed attorney! Hooray!
4. That I have an excellent job, a wonderful job, a job that enables me to have a lot of time with my family.
5. That I have Russ by my side, making this journey with me!


Life is good in the Wilde house. My cup runneth over with all the amazing things that have happened this year. I know that it is not every year- we have hard years ahead. But I never thought that we would receive all of these blessings. I thought for sure something would not work out. But we have been so blessed, and I will do my best to pass on the blessings I have received. 

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Such good things! A well deserved year of great accomplishments.