Sunday, December 26, 2010

Facebook by the #'s

Back in the day when I got on Facebook, I made lists for how I knew people. You, know "high school". Or "College". As I have added more friends, I've added them to their respective lists. I noticed that the new Facebook layout tells me how many are on the lists... and I think it's interesting. I don't know what it means. I guess it reminds me why I have Facebook. I have it to keep in touch with those friends far away.

Check out the numbers:



High School: 482


San Marcos: 217



Junior High: 180


College: 178


Hawaii / Mission: 156


Relief Society Sisters: 151


Elementary School: 148



Baylor: 131


Family: 87


Marie Callender's: 12 (it's a small list, but I worked here for 5 years...)



I think it's pretty neat to remember that there are a lot of people, who I love, that live far away.

1 comment:

MaryPosa said...

Hey! It's Matt Bell!