Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Walk in the Neighborhood

There is a cute hill about half a mile from our house and I drive by it every day. Every time I drive by it, I want to walk to it. Today Russ and I did, and it was everything I hoped for.

After a sword fight on top of the hill (I won), looking at fossilized sea shells, and kicking what we suspect to be the chimney of the hobbit that lives in the hill, I slid down the hill and we walked home.

But the adventure wasn't over yet. We found this...



There was no further evidence, and we suspect the turkey vultures have already eaten breakfast. Gross....

-Chow

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You mean that wasn't from your sword fight?

Miss B said...

I don't know if you remember who i am
but I just found you in the blogosphere and I love this post.