Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Events

I forgot to post about our pre-Thanksgiving events:

Shopping for herbs at Whole Foods:


Russ's work Christmas party. Yes, his work had their Christmas party BEFORE Thanksgiving! But it was fun. And it's one less thing to do in the busy Holiday season. And it was at Dave & Busters so it was a lot of fun, as you can see:



Unfortunately I only have pictures that I took of Russ, but I did have fun too!
Russ won 500 tickets on 'Deal or No Deal'. He risked it all and won it all.
We ended up with about 2,000 tickets and game them to a little girl so she could get a Dora Lamp


We also spent a lot of time getting the house ready for all the visitors. This picture of Russ watering the trees was one of those rare cleaning moments where I was happy cleaning. Isn't he cute?


We also found last year's wishbone while we were cleaning. I'm a little embarrassed that it took us a year to find it. Even more so that we haven't done anything with it still. It is still on my counter.


Lastly, this is a picture of a foggy morning in my backyard. We often get low clouds at our house in the morning. I love it. It makes me want to go looking for Mr. Darcy on the misty moors.

And this is what led up to a spectacular thanksgiving! I think the best I've ever had.

No comments: