Saturday, November 16, 2013

"How you feeling?"

Don't worry people.
I will always let you know if something is wrong during this pregnancy.
But here's an update:

How far along? 
21 Weeks

Total weight gain:
4 lbs.

Maternity clothes? 
Yes. Loving the comfortableness.

Stretch marks? 
No, but I'm confident they're coming.

Best moment this week:  
Lots of movement. Being able to stop heartburn and nauseousness by eating Tums.

Miss Anything? 
Yoga. Working out consistently. Sleeping.

Movement:
Lots. This kid is a ninja.

Food cravings: 
Eggs.

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Heartburn.

Gender: 
We're going to be surprised.

Labor Signs: 
I don't think so. I figure I will know it when I feel it.

Symptoms: 
Heartburn. Tired.

Belly Button in or out? 
In. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy.

Looking forward to: 
My mom coming down Thanksgiving and painting my half bath.

1 comment: