Thursday, November 5, 2009

Death

I learned this past week about two losses that made me sad.
First, I stumbled across my friend Teea's blog. Teea and I went to high school together and served in student government together. Honestly, we're not that close. But Teea was one of those girls in high school that was always happy.
Anyway, I was truly touched to see the struggles she's gone through losing a child. I am amazed at her strength and faith. She is such a loving mom! I will be honest, I cried a little. She has amazing strength.

Then, I stumbled across my friend Lisa's obituary. Again, we were not close. But we danced together at SUU. She was a year younger than me. I remember her as being extremely outgoing and fun. We traveled to ACDF in Scotsdale, AZ in 2003 and performed together. She was a truly beautiful person. Such a loss. Again I cried.
I am amazed at how short this life can be. How precious and how important it is to live it to the fullest. Like I said, I am not extremely close to either of these women. However, their loss, love, and life inspire me.
I want to be a more positive person. I want to love more fully and live life better. I am truly inspired. Thank you ladies, all my love to you and your families.

No comments: