Thursday, April 24, 2014

Finally! Turning 30!


Today is my 30th birthday and I have been ready for it for a while now. I have used up my 20's (post about that is in progress). 

It is time for a fresh new decade of life for me to fill up with memories!

I have this...superstition that how you spend your birthday is an indication of how you will spend the next year (or in my case, decade) of life. 

So here's the agenda for today:

* Eat delicious food (My husband made me Eggs Benedict for breakfast. So we are off to a good start on that one). 

* Spend time with my family, especially my daughters

* Relax at home- no bustling and driving all over tarnation. 

* Spend time with friends. Lunch, specifically. 

* Go for a run! Just a short one. 

* Shower and get myself looking nice. 

* Read some of a book. 

* Prepare my talk for Church on Sunday. 

I think this is going to be the best decade yet!!! Everyone, enjoy my birthday! Do something nice for someone and I'll consider it a gift from you!!!

No comments: