* E is social. She wants to be sitting up and in the know and see everything.
* E has a short fuse, and a quick recovery. She gets mad in a heartbeat but if you help her out, she calms down quickly.
* E has adjusted well to eating rice cereal! It's like she's been ready for a while!
* E likes to sing and talk and likes it when you mirror her noises.
* E likes to grab stuff. She likes to pump her right fist up and down and up and down.
* E doesn't cry when she wakes up. She really only cries in her car seat as we drive or when she gets too hungry. Or when she's played with a loud toy for a while.
* E can get across a room through a slow army crawl and rolling.
I sure love my little sweet E! Can't believe how big she is already!